Annwyn Studios is a professional recording and educational studio with a multitude of capabilities. It serves as a teaching space for Jennie’s in-person, and online lessons for fiddle and vocal students. It is also a small, but comfortable recording space, ideally suited for soloists, singer songwriters or duos.
Joe Samorodin is the audio and video recording engineer at Annwyn Studios, his projects include recording for documentaries and full albums as well as individual backing tracks for various artists and projects. He is also in high demand for video and location recording for individuals, groups and organizations, and is adept at production and editing.
The following is a partial list of projects we have worked on:
- Bev’s Diner – videography for webseries for Opening Nite Theatre 2020-2021
- Documentary Sundance, Hot Docs
- Halfway up The Stairs (album) – The Streels nominated for an East Coast Music Award 2014
- Theme song BC Winter Games 2014
- Price of Heartache – 2010 Documentary
- Family Portrait in Black and White – 2011
- Back Door Slam (album) – 2008
The following is a partial list of events Jennie Bice has taught fiddle and theatre:
- Hornby Island Fiddle Camp – 2004-2014
- Beyond Trad Music Camp – 2018- 2019
- Nanaimo Fiddle Camp – 2018-2019
- Castlegar Fiddle Camp – 2017-2018
- Opening Nite Theatre Camp for Kids – (camp director) 2014-2019